Strategic Direction For IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
To be the preferred provider of first-class microfinance banking services in Lagos State.
To provide unparalleled financial products and services on a sustainable basis to Micro, Small and Medium Scale entrepreneurs; the economic active poor while leveraging technology and our strong relationship with Lagos State to foster economic development and poverty reduction in the State.
1. L – Leadership: We are committed to developing an internal culture that positively impacts on the needs and aspirations of our customers.
2. A – Accountability: We promise to hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and customer service standards.
3. G – Governance: We shall entrench and commit to the tenets of Corporate Governance at all times.
4. O- Opportunities: We will empower our customers to seize and exploit available opportunities.
5. S – Service: We are committed to delighting our customers with outstanding customer service.
1. To strategically partner with State, Federal Government and other global developmental agencies in actualizing their economic development and poverty alleviation goals for the residents of Lagos State.
2. To reduce the rate of financial exclusion of the informal sector and rural dwellers.
3. To reduce economic gender inequality by consciously empowering women with business skills and micro-credits.
4. To reduce unemployment by providing financial and advisory support to key sectors of the Lagos state economy which include Agriculture, Transport & Logistics, General Commerce, Information & Telecommunications and Education.